Wild Words: Adirondack Teen Writing Anthology
Wild Words: Adirondack Teen Writing Anthology is a new publication of the Adirondack Center for Writing, created to give teens a venue to publish their original creative writing. Any teen (age 13-19) living in the North Country is eligible to submit writing for consideration. Each contributor will receive one copy of the anthology when it launches in spring 2023. Submitting writing is not a guarantee of publication.
What We’re Looking For
Poetry, short stories, short memoirs, and personal essays written by teens living in the North Country.
You may submit as many pieces of writing as you want, but they all need to be in the same document/file. Make sure you have a title for each piece of writing you submit.
- September 19, 2022 – Submissions open
- March 10, 2023 – Submissions close
- March 22, 2023 – Contributors notified if their writing has been accepted for publication
- April 22, 2023 – Anthology book launch at ACW in Saranac Lake (2-4pm)
- April 24, 2023 – Additional anthology copies distributed
Learn more about the project, including a promotion toolkit for teachers and organizations: https://adirondackcenterforwriting.org/wildwords