1. Deadline: March 22, 2019
2. You may submit 1-3 poems. You will copy/paste your poems into the form below.
3. Poems must be within 300 words and 25 lines, those too long will not be printed.
4. Please ensure that you have the rights to offer this poem for publication. This poem must be your own work.
Questions? Contact Baylee Annis at the Adirondack Center for Writing
If you do not use a computer, we will accept typed poems. Please only use this option if it is absolutely impossible for you to submit online. Please send to:
Adirondack Center for Writing
P.O. Box 956
Saranac Lake, New York 12983
- Adirondack Health
- Geomatics Land Surveying
- LOCALadk Magazine
- North Country Community College
- Planned Parenthood of North Country, NY
Special thanks to our amazing sponsors for their generous support of PoemVillage and their communities.